Sunday, March 8, 2009

Loving Technology

It has been over a month, but I am still here.

We have had some computer problems, namely a crash. we had to wait for a paycheck to take it in for service (or replace it if needed). Once we got the computer back, we had to download several different installers and drivers, and this is a long slow process.

We have just in the last few days been able to get to our e-mail, but much of the old, saved e-mails are gone. And of course, new e-mails have a tendency to pile up when one is disconnected from the cyber world.

I know it was only around 125-150 over the first few days back online, but it felt like 8000. Michelle may have read and deleted some (probably did), so we had more.

I would love to go on about several different topics that are rattling around in my brain, but I am still adjusting to the time change. It caught me by surprise (??) this morning, after a very late night. Story for another post.

I am going to sign off, and go catch some ZZZZZ's

No comments: